Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Summer fun with Micah and Hallie....







We had the great fun of watching my twin niece and nephew (Micah and Hallie) they are so sweet and so fun. The kids were excited to have them come play all day. We started off at the pool which they loved they are little fish like my kids and their Mom. Then we headed to the new water park over in Richland to play which they thought was alot of fun, plus it has fun toys. It was a big hit. They had tons of fun. :)

No comments:

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers