Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Avery Elizabeth.............!!!!

Many don't know this but Avery saved helped my life.  She was my saving grace so to speak.  When I got pregnant with Avery I was un-married to Aaron, whom I had recently divorced and found myself in a place of complete shock.  Avery was a very happy surprise to say the least.  Our plan was to raise her apart...to be good parents and co-parent her.  That plan fell through, thank heavens.  A new plan came into affect.  We were re-married and in-love deeply with the promise of new beginnings and new life.
Avery Elizabeth was all of those news for us.  She was simply amazing. I we were headed down a very dark path and we couldn't see our way out of it until that June day when I discovered I was pregnant.  My life changed that day.  Here I am now.  So very happy with the man I am crazy in-love with still, with 5 little people I am mad about, and loving the life I chose.  This is the life I was meant to live.  This is the life she was meant to have.  So Avery saved me from myself, for that I'm eternally grateful to my Heavenly Father.
I realize that becoming pregnant while not married isn't the way to do things, but I do know that there is a plan and a reason for everything in this life.  She was that plan.
She was such a great pregnancy.  She was an amazing delivery, and I felt amazing after having her.  She weighed in at 7"1 ounce and had just fuzzy strawberry blond hair.  She was in preemie clothes for along time.  She was so sweet, and such a good baby we were so blessed.  She continues to bless our lives, and our family.  She always keeps me on my toes.  She is challenging, smart, creative, fun, loving, a great helper, sister, friend, and is crazy and makes us laugh.  Happy 9th Birthday my sweet Avery!

1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

Avery is getting so grown up. Love you!

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers