Monday, November 22, 2010

First snowfall...LOVE IT!!!









On Sunday November 21st it began to snow...and it snowed most the night, it continued on through Monday lightly snowing here and there.  Suddenly...it started to come down in full force for quite some time.  Huge gorgeous flakes.... it was so pretty.  The kids had so much fun outside playing.  They were popsicle's when they came in however.  They are so sweet.  I cant believe I used to play in snow for hours at a time and think it was fun...hard to believe, cause now I run from the car to the house as fast as I can, I hate being cold, but I sure do love the snow.  :)

2 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

Looks like the kids enjoyed the snow.

The Page Family said...

You have LOTS more snow then us!! Wow! Love the kids in it.

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers