Thursday, September 2, 2010

School is back in session....YEAH!!!





















































































































































































I cant believe my kids are growing up.  Carys is 6 and a half and in the 1st grade, Avery 8 and a half and in the 3rd grade.  It goes by so fast.  It was nice to have them home during the summer but  I feel like its time to send them back to school again.  I love them, they were a great help, and we had some great times now its back to reality again.  Soon Jocie starts Pre-school and she will be gone half the day and it will be just me and the boys, what a switch huh?  Me home with boys.  Im so used to saying girls.  Getting used to this.  Im so excited for Fall to come and for new changes to start for our family.  A schedule is the first change...lol.

1 comment:

Jeff Roberts said...

Sorry for the intrusion...I'm looking for a David Crook, raised in Boise Idaho, graduated from BYU and should be around 55 years old?

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers