Friday, November 21, 2008

Tag...We're It!!



Six Things I love about Avery:

1. crazy smart

2. super cuddily

3. Good big sister

4. great helper (especially with Eben)

5. loyal friend

6. great memory

Six Jobs Avery has had or does have:

1. diaper changer

2. cleans room

3. makes her own bed

4. laundry to laundry room

5. vacuums

6. dusts

Six Movies Avery loves to watch:

1. Princess Diaries

2. E.T.

3. Willow

4. Enchanted

5. Mary Poppins

6. Matilda

Six t.v. shows Avery watches:

1. Hannah Montana

2. That's so Raven

3. Zach and Cody

4. Spongebob

5. The Replacements

6. Max and Ruby

Six People Avery likes to talk to:

1. Idaly

2. Kyler

3. Adrianna

4. Grma Nana

5. Spencer

6. R.J.

Six of Avery's favorite foods:

1. fruit

2. vegetables

3. strognoff

4. spaghetti

5. pizza

6. lemon chicken

Six Things Avery is looking forward to this year:

1. Thanksgiving

2. Christmas

3. being a new cousin to Jimmy in March

4. when Tyson and Stacey come home from D.C.

5. turning 7 in February

6. going into the second grade

2 comments:

The Page Family said...

those are cool!!

The Stevens: said...

Love the new page, you're kids are adorable! Thanks for doing all the tags:)

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers

Blog Archive