Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dedication to Jocelyn!













I'm sending this blog of pictures for a very interesting reason...first off its Jocelyn and everything she does cracks me up. Its just her and I home, Avery is at Grandma Jodi's spending the night and Carys is at Grandma Nanas, so its Jocie time...she was in the best mood and posing for the camera, and then doing her "scary face" note the picture of her fingers in her mouth, that's scary right? However, my interesting question is the picture of myself and then her, do you see a resemblance? I sure don't. LOL....she sure is her fathers daughter. Her with that olive skin, dark brown eyes and dark hair that is getting a hint of blond the more shes in the sun. Funny the way your children turn out so different, it will be interesting to see who baby boy looks like.


1 comment:

The Pyper's! said...

She is so cute! Yeah she totally doesn't look like you!!

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers