Thursday, April 10, 2008

Growing Up!

Well today Avery convinced her Dad to take off her training wheels to her bike, needless to say shes a pro-she swerved a little and was off never needing help and has yet to fall. She seriously is so good, you'd think she's been doing it for months. We went to the park today and she rode and rode and rode. Our big, brave girl!

3 comments:

The Page Family said...

Great job Avery on riding your bike!! Jolene would rather ride her scooter then her bike.

The Pyper's! said...

Yeah Avery... I remember that day I was at Talbot's house riding Brian's bike... Crazy!

Stacey said...

yah for avery!

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers